Five Ways to Win with the CTMH Lucky 5 Contest!
It’s a new month, and that means a new promotion from Close To My Heart! As an extra bonus, the November Promotion is also tied to a contest to win some FREE product! This month, it’s all about digital scrapbooking…
November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J, and that means it’s your lucky month, with five amazing ways to win through Studio J and Close To My Heart social media! Haven’t heard of Studio J digital scrapbooking? You can check it out on my blog here, here, and here.
Here are the 5 ways you will be eligible to win:
- First, throughout the month of November, all layouts (double page) purchased in Studio J are $5! That’s a savings of over 25% off of retail!
- Your second chance to win big must come by sheer luck: every fifth order placed in Studio J during November receives a FREE surprise Close To My Heart accessory in its shipping box! The accessory has a retail value of $5 or more.
- If luck doesn’t smile on you in that way, you might stumble upon it by finding a little extra something in your Studio J box. Five “golden tickets” will be sent out during the month of November with randomly selected Studio J print orders! This “golden ticket” is redeemable for one of Close To My Heart’s new D-ring albums loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.
- For a fourth way to win, simply create new, gorgeous layouts in Studio J, select your favorites, and then post pictures of them on Close To My Heart’s Facebook page using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. After November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries based on their artistry and creativity and each of these winners will receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
- And, there is one last way to win: take your new Studio J artwork and post a picture of it on Instagram using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. Just as it is with Facebook, after November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries to receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
For more information about this contest, including rules, please go here.
I’ll see you in the craft room,